Friday, June 27, 2014

High-tailin' It

Here's a heads-up to readers: I'm moving this blog over to Wordpress. Yep, in an effort to get out from under the universal thumb of Google and its demands for phone numbers and a stationary existence in order to get into my account, I mastered the art of blog export/import, and you can now find me at http://expositrix.wordpress.com/.

Allow me a moment of childish pugnacity to declare, "Suck on that, Google!" (I'm sure the departure of what amounts to a nano-speck in their realm is beyond their notice, but I felt the need to make some sort of victorious gesture anyway.) See you on the new site-- and of course, let me know if you encounter any problems. (I'll keep this account active for a while, just to direct traffic over to my new home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment